Minimal Odor Polyaspartic and Epoxy Floor Coating
Epoxy, polyurea, and polyaspartics all have an odor. Depending on what product and manufacturer are being used it can smell pretty foul. One common complaint is that there is a strong smell for an extended period of time. Most odors are caused by-products that have a high amount of odor solvents added to them and use cheaper raw materials.
While we have tried many different manufacturers, we have diligently found the one that is top of the line. Our manufacturer formulates their products with the most environmentally conscious and homeowner-friendly products without giving up performance. 90 percent of their products are odor-free and the other 10 percent have minimal odor and it doesn’t linger for weeks. Find out what is exceptional about your product versus the competitors’.